Interpretation and definitions
Words with an uppercase initial letter have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions have the same meaning whether they appear in the singular or in the plural.
Account means a unique account created to allow you to access our service or parts of our service.
- The Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Our" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to DiorAlvaroDesign.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on your computer, mobile device or other device by a website, containing details of your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to: Switzerland
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, mobile phone or digital tablet.
- Personal data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable person.
- The service refers to the website.
- Service provider means any natural or legal person who processes data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third party companies or persons employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, provide the Service on behalf of the Company, perform services related to the Service or help the Company analyze how the Service is used.
- Usage data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the service or from the infrastructure of the service itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- The website refers to DiorAlvaroDesign.com, accessible from https://dioralvarodesign.com/
- You means the person who accesses or uses the Service, or the company or other legal entity on behalf of which that person accesses or uses the Service, as the case may be.
Collection and use of your personal data
Types of data collected
When using our service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- E-mail adress
- First and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, Postal / ZIP Code, City
- Usage data
Retention of your personal data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when such data is used to enhance security or to improve the functionality of our service, or when we are legally required to retain such data for longer periods. .
Transfer of your personal data
Your information, including personal data, is processed at the company's operating offices and any other location where the parties involved in the processing are located. This means that this information may be transferred to and stored on computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of Your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of your personal data
In certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose your personal data if required by law or in response to valid requests from public authorities (for example, a court or a government agency).
Security of your personal data
The security of your personal data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100 % secure. Although we endeavor to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
By email: contact@DiorAlvaroDesign.com